Located at an altitude of about 2500 meters, amid the surreal tea garden, wrapped in lazy but clean landscapes of southern western ghats, we have built your escape - The Logan Camp.
Logan Camp has a collection of cosy colonial styled comfortable cottages surrounded by natural beauty of incredible proportions.
The camp is a tribute to William Logan ( 1841 -1914) Collector of Madras under the British Government Civil service. He was passionate about understanding the flora and fauna and instrumental in conducting many studies about the biodiversity of the Western Ghats.
- 6 twin room cottages, and 2 four bed room cottages, totally 20 double occupancy deluxe rooms and sufficient extra beds for all rooms to be used as per guest requirements.
- Private verandas and gardens for all cottages
- Mountain or tea garden facing cottages
- Outdoor play area for children
- Common barbecue area
- Restaurant and home kitchen
- Garden and open areas for games etc..
COTTAGES & ROOMS
Logan Camp features cottages with two and four bedrooms with attached baths and running hot water.
Pantry and luggage room with a spacious veranda to enjoy the natural beauty around you. Large private garden area for each cottage for your little one to run around or for you to enjoy the cool weather around you.
Large private garden area for each cottage for your little one to run around or for you to enjoy the cool weather around you.