Located at an altitude of about 2500 meters, amid the surreal tea garden, wrapped in lazy but clean landscapes of southern western ghats, we have built your escape - The Logan Camp.
Logan Camp has a collection of cosy colonial styled comfortable cottages surrounded by natural beauty of incredible proportions.
The camp is a tribute to William Logan ( 1841 -1914) Collector of Madras under the British Government Civil service. He was passionate about understanding the flora and fauna and instrumental in conducting many studies about the biodiversity of the Western Ghats.
- 7 twin room cottages
- Private verandas for all cottages
- Mountain or tea garden facing cottages
- Outdoor play area for children
- Common barbecue area
- Home kitchen serving select cuisine
- Garden and open areas for games etc..
COTTAGES & ROOMS
- Logan Camp features cottages with two large bedrooms with attached baths and running hot water.
- A pantry and luggage room with a spacious veranda to enjoy the natural beauty around you.
- Large garden area for each cottage for your little one to run around or for you to enjoy the cool weather around you.
THINGS TO DO
The following experiences are available as individual or in small groups. Excursions and are NOT included in the cost of your stay. These private excursions may be arranged at an additional cost.