Located at about 2500 meters, almost 200 meters above Ooty town, hence fresher and cooler, equal distance between Conoor and Ooty town. We are perched on the top of one of the tallest mountains overlooking Ketty Valley, considered as the second steepest habituated valley in the world. From within, the story goes on... The freshness of Nilgiri Mountains - through its flora and fauna, to be gazed at through the windows of each guest room, from private sit-outs or gardens, or even from recreational areas. Not to forget the view tower to enjoy the scenic beauty of the valley with stars above you and lights from the romantic Ooty below you.
The Logan camp encourages our guests in getting out into those landscapes to discover their myriad wonders - Be it a trip to see endemic birds of Western Ghats, a cycling adventure, trekking trip to the mountain tops or just a walk around to rediscover your soul or soulmate, our private residences will make your stay memorable. While you get into the moods of a colonial English evening by enjoying your sip of tea in the garden or barbeque at the campfire. The sporty amongst to you can make use of the cycles, table tennis, badminton and other outdoor activities.
- 14 rooms with private veranda showcasing mountain or tea garden
- Homely fixed menu cuisine
- Geared cycles for the cycling enthusiasts
- Outdoor table tennis
- TV lounge with board games
- View tower & Childrens play area
- Bird bath for birdwatching and bird photography
- Travel desk for planning excursions
- Barbeque corner
- Common areas with fireplaces
- Trekking in the nearby areas