Terms and Conditions
- Logan Camp reserves the right to cancel non-guaranteed reservations after the cut-off date.
- All guaranteed reservations will be held until 12 midnight.
- It is mandatory to produce valid Govt. Photo ID proof or Passport with Visa page at the time of check-in.
- The Management will not be liable for any theft, loss or damage to the Client belongings and his/her guest’s belongings including parking of the guest’s vehicles during the stay.
- The Client will be liable to fully compensate the property for any damage caused to property and equipment's by the Client or the Client’s guests/invitees or any one employed.
- The Client will be responsible for the protection of all property in case of outside props or equipment brought in to the Logan Camp by them or their affiliates. Any damage to the Property surfaces, due to disregard of our policy in this matter, will be charged to the Client.
- Logan Camp reserves the right of admission and can ask any person/s who is/are not properly attired or who misbehaves, to leave property premises forthwith. Apart from the approved parties/ Agencies of the Hotel, no other party / agency will be permitted to the hotel premises.