Book Logan Camp at a Special Rate
Use promo code CAMP30
Limited Period Offer
Located at an altitude of about 2500 meters, amid the surreal tea garden, wrapped in lazy but clean landscapes of southern western ghats, we have built your escape - The Logan Camp. Logan Camp has a collection of cosy colonial styled comfortable cottages surrounded by natural beauty of incredible proportions. The camp is a tribute to William Logan ( 1841 -1914) Collector of Madras under the British Government Civil service. He was passionate about understanding the flora and fauna and instrumental in conducting many studies about the biodiversity of the Western Ghats.
Well appointed two bedroom Bungalows made with wood...a walk back in time, with a modern twist. These bungalows have other than spacious bedrooms with attached baths, a living area with chimney and fireplace a kitchenette with large veranda as extension of your living space and balconies for each bedroom separately. The Bungalow comes with exclusive garden of about 4000 Sq. Ft with well-manicured lawn with a fireplace, for the special guests.
Well appointed spacious rooms with bath, luggage space, pantry and private veranda. The Bungalow provides you with ample green space exclusive to the occupants to enjoy the weather and the scenery around. You can choose from mountain view cottage, valley view cottage or tea garden view cottage and enjoy the scenery from your veranda. The bungalow has large manicured lawn and garden exclusive to the occupants to enjoy.
- 9 twin room cottages
- Private verandas for all cottages
- Mountain or tea garden facing cottages
- Outdoor play area for children
- Common barbecue area
- Home kitchen serving select cuisine
COTTAGES & ROOMS
- Logan Camp features cottages with two large bedrooms with attached baths and running hot water.
- A pantry and luggage room with a spacious veranda to enjoy the natural beauty around you.
- Large garden area for each cottage for your little one to run around or for you to enjoy the cool weather around you.
THINGS TO DO
Excursions by Car
Walking and Hiking with guides